Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Kansas City. Fats Domino

SHORT INSTRUMENTAL INTRO

I'm goin' to Kansas City
Kansas City, here I come
I'm goin' to Kansas City
Kansas City, here I come
They got some pretty little women there, and I'm gonna get me one

I'm gonna be standin' on the corner
12th Street and Vine
I'm gonna be standin' on the corner
12th Street and Vine
With my Kansas City baby, and boy, she's really fine

Well, I might take a plane, or I may take a train
If I have to walk, I'm goin' just the same
I'm goin' to Kansas City
Kansas City, here I come
They got some crazy little women there, and I'm gonna get me one

BRIDGE

Well, I might take a plane, I may take a train
If I got to walk, I'm goin' just the same
I'm goin' to Kansas City
Kansas City, here I come

They got some crazy little women there, and I'm gonna get me one

OUTRO
They got some crazy little women there, and I'm gonna get me one
They got some crazy little women there, and I'm gonna get me one

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Jerry Leiber / Mike Stoller
Kansas City lyrics © Jerry Leiber Music, Armo Music Corp., Fort Knox Music Co

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hag: Tonight the bottle let me down

Each night I leave the bar room when it's over Not feeling any pain at closing time But tonight your memory found me much too ...