Thursday, September 11, 2025
Tee nah nah
Tee nah nah, tee nah nah nah nah
Tee nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah
Tee nah nah nah nah nah nah, tee nah nah nah nah
I'm in love, with a married woman
But I'm afraid, to call her name
If I call her name I know, I'm gonna be in trouble
Oo-wee, oo-wee baby
Honey just look what ya, what you do to me
Oo-wee, oo-wee honey please
Tee nah nah, tee nah nah nah nah nah
Tee nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah
Tee nah nah nah nah nah nah, tee nah nah nah nah
Bridge
Oo-wee, oo-wee baby
Honey just look what, what you do to me
Oo-wee, oo-wee, honey please
I'm in love, with a married woman
But I'm afraid, to call her name
If I call her name I know, I'm gonna be in trouble
Tee nah nah, tee nah nah nah nah nah
Tee nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah
Tee nah nah nah nah nah nah, tee nah nah nah nah
Long outro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Hag: Tonight the bottle let me down
Each night I leave the bar room when it's over Not feeling any pain at closing time But tonight your memory found me much too ...
-
In the beautiful hills, way back in Roane County There's where I roamed for many long years There's where my heart's be...
-
… Bet it ain't raining back home Bet your sister's still on the phone Bet Momma's in the kitchen, cooking fried chicken ...
-
[Intro] The night was clear and the moon was yellow And the leaves came tumbling down [Verse 1] I was standing on the corner when I...
No comments:
Post a Comment